Tuesday 28 May 2013

Etsy shop launch!

I've finally gotten round to launching my etsy shop: Raining cats and frogs!!!



Over the next few days I'll be adding the rest of the stock and over time I'll be adding new items.  I have plans to create my own line of printed napkins, placemats and various linens.  And I will be designing my own crockery to sell so stay tuned for those posts and keep checking back at the shop for new goodies.

It's really hard to actually commit to selling all of these beautiful items.  I could hold on to them forever but who has the space?  These sets were particularly difficult to list


These tea trios have a gorgeous flower pattern and gilt.  They are so small and delicate they really did steal my heart.  I may have to keep one set back for myself to remind me of the very beginning of my business journey.


And this set has a beautiful feature where the design continues to the bottom of the cups.  Such attention to detail!  It really does make a difference.

Vintage china will never go out of style.  It is so well made and delightful to look at.  I often use mine when I steal a quiet moment to myself with a cup of green tea and a bagel, it's sort of like a ritual.  Do you have any style injected rituals?

No comments :

Post a Comment