Sunday 2 June 2013

Bedding lust

In all the hours and hours I've spent trawling the internet for cute products I have never found a bedding collection that quite compares to that on Deny Designs.  If you've never been to their website I urge you to go look now!  Or stay tuned for a few of my favourite picks.  And if it wasn't for my pitiful student funds and the large customs bill I would incur, I would totally be swimming in their products right now.  Feast your eyes on these. . .

Seattle - Anderson Design Group

Mandala Paisley - Belle13


Completely Incomplete - Bianca Green


Elephant 1 - Casey Rogers


Flamingo 1 - Casey Rogers


Giraffe colour  - Casey Rogers


Waves - Gabi


Wipil 3 - Kris Tate


Colour My World - Rosie Brown


Lunchtime - Rose Brown

There's such a variety and it's so nice to see refreshing designs that aren't just different variations of floral.  The other products ain't half bad either.

No comments :

Post a Comment