Sunday 9 June 2013

Pin of the day: Moroccan

Moroccan tiles, patterns and colours are becoming increasingly popular and it's easy to see why on this side of the world where summer is upon us.  I totally burned my arms at a party yesterday and they are sooooore.  Summer has sprung even here in the UK and there are beautiful colours everywhere.



Check out these wonderful patterned tiles.  The beauty of patterned tiles is that they can be used as a small detail that really packs a colour punch.  I like the idea of secret small details that are hard to see, but when you do notice them they bring a smile to your face.  Thats why I'm loving these unexpected stairs.


But even if you're not so into the colour mash, the patterns themselves are so sweet.  This pale blue pattern, although busy, is a cute mellow statement.  It makes me think of a nice shady reprieve from all this sunshine.

No comments :

Post a Comment